Laura Busheikin is serving her third term as a Denman Island Local Trustee. She is also a member of the Islands Trust Council Local Planning Committee. During her second term she served as a member of the Islands Trust Council Executive Committee and Chair of the Local Trust Committees of Gabriola, Galiano, Hornby and Lasqueti Islands.
David Critchley is serving his second term as a Denman Island Local Trustee. In the current term Trustee Critchley is also a member of the Islands Trust Council Trust Programs Committee (TPC).
Trustee Hours - **CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Denman Island's Trustees are available to sit down and discuss any business related to the Islands Trust or the Denman Local Trust Committee during Trustee Office Hours. These sessions occur the second Saturday of every month from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm in the Trust office of Marcus Isbister Old School Centre.
Please note all Trustee Notebooks are published by The Flagstone newspaper on Denman Island.
- October 29, 2020 (Notes from a Trustee by David Critchley) originally published in The Islands Grapevine)
- October 2020 (Islands Trust offers Climate Action Opportunities)
- September 2020 (Getting Along with Neighbours)
- August 2020 (Zooming on Denman: Islands Trust Electronic Meetings)
- July 2020 (Personal Statement on Racism)
- June 2020 (Report from Denman’s COVID Response Network)
- May 2020 (Denman Island COVID-19 Response Network [aka DIRCON] Launches)
- April 2020 (Islands Trust Responding to COVID-19)
- April 2020 (Islands Trust and Covid-19)
- March 2020 (Affordable Housing Applications: An Update)
- February 2020 (Finding a Piece of History: What Next?)
- January 2020 (Protecting Trees and Land on Private Property)
2011 - 2014 Term, Trustee Notebook