Kate-Louise has lived in the West Bay area of Gambier Island since 2003. This is her second term as a trustee after working for several years as the minute-taker for the Local Trust Committee. Kate also sits on the board of the Islands Trust Conservancy. The focus for this term is to continue to support the unique communities represented in this Local Trust Area and build the profile of the islands in the Howe Sound region.
Dan Rogers is in his first term as Trustee for the Gambier Islands Trust Area. A part time resident of Keats Island, Dan has served as Chair of the Eastbourne Community Association and the Keats Island Conservation Group as well as many adhoc committees.
Trustee Newsletters and Reports
2011-2014 Term Archived Newsletters
- September 2016 | Trustee Stamford letter to the David Suzuki Foundation re Federal Park
- August 2016 | Trustee Rogers' submission to the Ministerial Panel in relation to the Transmountain Expansion Project – Kinder Morgan
- March 2016 | Trustee Rogers' letter to the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency regarding Woodfibre LNG Project
- January 2016 | Trustee Rogers' letter to Pam Goldsmith-Jones M.P. regarding local issues including LNG and Howe Sound Growth and Impact Strategy
- March 2015 | Trustee Rogers submission to the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency regarding Woodfibre LNG Project